Latest topics
» New Member
Today at 2:04 am by stevenbell

» Frame end plugs
Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:07 pm by kerabo

» Falcon Trials & Scrambler Fuel Tanks
Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:58 pm by peter@dunfordconstruction

» New Rims for plover
Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:45 pm by Rex Stewart

» 2019 Event List update
Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:38 pm by John Wakefield

» Cambridge Classic Bike Show
Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:55 pm by John Wakefield

» Old pre-mix.
Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:11 pm by kerabo

» Browser problems
Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:10 pm by zorteus

» shows old and new
Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:01 pm by zorteus


New Member

Go down

New Member

Post  kerabo on Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:10 pm

Just had a chap ask for a membership form who Won his 1954 Falcon in a Raffle.

Don't happen every day.

Ken
kerabo
kerabo

Posts : 2645
Join date : 2008-02-11
Age : 68
Location : Falcon 87..1936 Cruiser 39. Falcon 81 Green Lane bitsa. Sunbeam S8. Honda Deuville.

Back to top Go down

Winner

Post  piston 197 on Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:24 pm

Don,t forget your Cruiser ( shown in your Avatar) was sold for a church †funds auction in about 1969 for £4 !!

Did you get the V5C in the end ? it was looking promising last time we spoke .
JH
piston 197
piston 197
Moderator

Posts : 4309
Join date : 2008-08-17
Location : ross-on-wye

Back to top Go down

Raffle

Post  kerabo on Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:38 pm

Yes John I remembered that mine was a Raffle prize as well.

Sorry I didn't respond. I said the V5 was on its way. Yes have it all good

Thanks again for the help.

Ken
kerabo
kerabo

Posts : 2645
Join date : 2008-02-11
Age : 68
Location : Falcon 87..1936 Cruiser 39. Falcon 81 Green Lane bitsa. Sunbeam S8. Honda Deuville.

Back to top Go down

Re: New Member

Post  zorteus on Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:14 am

The only raffle i knew of to win bikes is the NMM. I purchase the tickets but alas, as yet no bike materialised. However, this year I'm awaiting a "new" '77 Commando 😂 I've more chance of doctor who's tardis turning up!

JMc


Last edited by zorteus on Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Can't spell!)
zorteus
zorteus
Admin

Posts : 45
Join date : 2017-09-20
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Re: New Member

Post  kerabo on Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:50 am

zorteus wrote:The only raffle i knew of to win bikes is the NMM. I purchase the tickets but alas, as yet no bike materialised. However, this year I'm awaiting a "new" '77 Commando 😂 I've more chance of doctor who's tardis turning up!

JMc

From a Musuem he said. He is Ramsgate so guess it's that way.

Ken
kerabo
kerabo

Posts : 2645
Join date : 2008-02-11
Age : 68
Location : Falcon 87..1936 Cruiser 39. Falcon 81 Green Lane bitsa. Sunbeam S8. Honda Deuville.

Back to top Go down

Raffles

Post  piston 197 on Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:30 am

There is currently a VMCC raffle on at the moment to win a BSA C15,
JH
piston 197
piston 197
Moderator

Posts : 4309
Join date : 2008-08-17
Location : ross-on-wye

Back to top Go down

Re: New Member

Post  FBKev on Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:34 pm

That could be from the Dover museum of transport IRC call looking at an AMC engined, white and green model at the Kent Classic show at Hamstreet back in the summer, while he tried to sell me a ticket.
Kev.
FBKev
FBKev

Posts : 128
Join date : 2018-06-17
Age : 58
Location : SE Kent

Back to top Go down

Very possibly

Post  piston 197 on Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:38 pm

FBKev wrote:That could be from the Dover museum of transport IRC call looking at an AMC engined, white and green model at the Kent Classic show at Hamstreet back in the summer, while he tried to sell me a ticket.
Kev.

Could well be, but doubt it will have been the 1954 one mentioned as they were either Black or Azure Blue, and did not have an AMC engine, there again they could have had more than one raffle or raffle prize ?
piston 197
piston 197
Moderator

Posts : 4309
Join date : 2008-08-17
Location : ross-on-wye

Back to top Go down

Re: New Member

Post  FBKev on Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:53 pm

piston 197 wrote:
FBKev wrote:That could be from the Dover museum of transport IRC call looking at an AMC engined, white and green model at the Kent Classic show at Hamstreet back in the summer, while he tried to sell me a ticket.
Kev.

Could well be, but doubt it will have been the 1954 one mentioned as they were either Black or Azure Blue, and did not have an AMC engine, there again they could have had more than one raffle or raffle prize ?
Possibly more that one prize?
Kev.
FBKev
FBKev

Posts : 128
Join date : 2018-06-17
Age : 58
Location : SE Kent

Back to top Go down

Re: New Member

Post  zorteus on Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:48 pm

piston 197 wrote:There is currently a VMCC raffle on at the moment to win a BSA C15,
JH

ahh more money to gamble on the whim of winning something not to say no to santa
zorteus
zorteus
Admin

Posts : 45
Join date : 2017-09-20
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Re: New Member

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum