Latest topics
» Are these Francis Barnett
Today at 8:46 am by kerabo

» Hello - new owner 1958 Crusier 2T, bike registration help, photo added
Today at 7:36 am by FB vincent

» cruiser 45 carburettor
Today at 7:34 am by piston 197

» Buckled flywheel
Yesterday at 7:41 pm by piston 197

» May help someone Handelbars
Yesterday at 7:39 am by kerabo

» CWC rims sizes
Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:36 pm by Mcventures

» 1935 Francis Barnett Cruiser Project
Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:02 pm by FBKev

» Powerbike pinking problem
Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:44 pm by ztis1

» 6e carburettor
Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:06 pm by piston 197

Fuel tank refurb

Go down

Fuel tank refurb

Post  Peter236uk on Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:23 am

Hi I have a falcon 1953/54 and looking to have the tank re sprayed. The tank has some lining and the FB logo is this something you can buy as a sticker or is something that has to painted on ? If it requires the painting and linining anyone recommend someone to do it hope that makes sence


Posts : 15
Join date : 2018-07-11
Age : 58
Location : Cornwall

Back to top Go down


Post  piston 197 on Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:23 am

The FB logo is a transfer that can be purchased from Classic Transfers at Wotton-under Edge,
The lines were hand lined and are not available as a transfer, but i have seen them done with pinstriping tape, it does not look right, but will do the job
piston 197

Posts : 4106
Join date : 2008-08-17
Location : ross-on-wye

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum