» Registration
Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:55 pm by FBKev

»  Plover 86 oil level
Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:26 pm by kerabo

All events

Go down

All events

Post  stuart elkes on Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:58 pm

All members I had the club stand at the Banbury run two members brought bikes, thank you Trevor and Mike. I had the club stand at Mallory 1 member brought a bike I had to get 2 barnett owners non members to show their bikes so that we as a club did not look a bit under supported thank you Ken Ian and Steven. I am very pleased to say at Founders Day I have 7 members showing bikes and 1 member coming along to support us thank you all that is more like the support I need if I am going to continue to put the effort into getting space at these events to promote our great club. I will be attending Llan bike fest on my own displaying 2 bikes because I had zero response for bikes to display on a club stand!! Please try and attend the AGM on July 29th at RAF Cosford gates open 10 o'clock display of bikes to be judged by a mystery judge meeting itself at12.30 followed by a short ride out sorry no jumble if you want parts get in touch with our excellent spares man John Harding and pre pay or do it discreetly on the day. I WANT to see as many members there as possible this is the most important day in the FB calender. If you want any more information do not hesitate to get in touch with me. Stuart Elkes General Secretary.

stuart elkes

Back to top Go down

RAF Cosford

Post  piston 197 on Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:18 pm

Stuart, yes i am looking forward to a day off ! but i will bring a couple of small trays of club stock and some rubber bits cables etc which i will put on a table in the AGM room at some time, if i can ? but yes there will no autojumble stock unless i am particularly asked to bring something .
I am hoping to put 3 or 4 of my bikes in the van instead

I will be there

JH
piston 197

Back to top Go down

RAF Cosford

Post  bessybarnett on Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:42 pm

Looking forward to the AGM at RAF Cosford. I will be bringing my Kestrel.

See you all there.

Pete
bessybarnett

Back to top Go down

Re: All events

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum