» head bolts 8e
Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:55 pm by alan67

» Copdock and Scotland
Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:21 am by alan67

» 2 7/8" tank badges
Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:00 pm by FrankG

» Cruiser Tool kit
Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:34 pm by kerabo

Help please.How do I post a photo on either a forum reply of send to the gallery?

Go down

Help please.How do I post a photo on either a forum reply of send to the gallery?

Post  Philipk on Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:42 pm

I am no genius with computers,but try as I might,I cant get the Forum to accept photos.If I try for the gallery.it says no more storage,and I just cant find a simple way of attaching a photo to one of my posts despite trying to follow the instructions on 'insert an image'.All I want to do is pass on a photo from my files and I dont understand why I cant use the simple 'copy'function etc. Is there a simple way and have I missed something obvious? I think my age is showing!

Philip
Philipk

Back to top Go down

Re: Help please.How do I post a photo on either a forum reply of send to the gallery?

Post  fulmar88 on Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:06 am

Philip, This is how I do it:

You have to use a picture hosting website to post pictures on here. I use

http://tinypic.com/

Click 'Browse' to find the picture on your computer.

Then click the down arrow next to default and choose 'message board'

Then click 'upload now'

You may be asked to copy the words that appear to prove that you are a human not a virus etc. or sometimes just 'click here to view your picture'.

After a few seconds some codes will appear. Pick the one that says image code for message boards and copy and paste this into your post on the FB forum. Make sure you copy the whole code which begins with [IMG and ends IMG] . After you submit your post the photo will appear within it.

All the best
Steve.
fulmar88

Back to top Go down

photos

Post  kevb on Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:30 pm

Hi Chaps

I used Steve's instructions, i was also finding it difficult to grasp how to upload photos to the forum using a hosting website. I think I have it sussed now. My lad who is a computer wizz said that Photobucket is easier to use, but follow Steves instructions and see how it goes. Thanks Steve.
kevb

kevb

Back to top Go down

Re: Help please.How do I post a photo on either a forum reply of send to the gallery?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down