Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:44 pm by ztis1

» 6e carburettor
Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:06 pm by piston 197

Powerbike Model 56.

Go down

Powerbike Model 56.

Post  Bullet Train on Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:31 am

Hi,
Firstly, a slightly belated and big thank you to your dating officer, John Harding, for the help and guidance in getting a new V5c for my friends Powerbike. For the record, we filled the V765 form in, got the archive copy/entry from our library, had them verified by John, with endorsed pictures, then gave the lot to our local DVLA office here in Maidstone. They were then sent to Swansea and, with no demand for a personal inspection ect, the new V5c arrived in less than two weeks? Cost us less than 30 in total. This was a result as, a near neighbour here, insisted that this local office would demand an inspection (120) and "mot" (30), which he had to do for a 1955 Jawa recently, and even then, he was given an age-related no. So, we actually did very well I think. Will certainly be a sad day when these local offices close down?
And now we are trying to find a new home for this 1952 Powerbike. I am not an FB member, just a guest on this forum, but, I believe a helpful member here has tried to put an advert up for this machine recently. It is for sale for offers above 500. The owner, in Maidstone, can be called direct on: 01622 858 595.
I'll also try an advert in OBM. Could even be a nice lightweight investment for my later years maybe?

Regards to one and all.
Bullet Train

Bullet Train

Back to top Go down

Dating service

Post  piston 197 on Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:02 pm

Thanks for the praise !, there are various agencies that will do the process for you , but in the end the easiest and cheapest is to do it as you have done , in your local office, as you say what will happen when these offices go is anyone's guess.
John Harding
piston 197

Back to top Go down

Re: Powerbike Model 56.

Post  Bullet Train on Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:07 pm

Cheers John.
No problem. Good service. Which seems to be getting very scarce these days?
Keep it up.
BT

Bullet Train

Back to top Go down

Re: Powerbike Model 56.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down